If you are stuck on what to use to get rid of the nuisance of lice in your home, the best fogger for lice is the suitable option for you. Fogger for lice can release an aerosol insecticide and coat everything in your room.
These foggers are great due to their ability to penetrate some areas that the user might not be able to reach. Each fogger usually provides instructions for determining squire footage and how many canisters to use per room.
Best Bug Foggers for Lice Treatment and Prevention in 
The best foggers for lice control in your home include:
1. Precor Plus Fogger for Lice Control
Precor Plus Fogger is suitable for users who want to treat lice in their homes because it can provide double duty with one ingredient to kill both adult lice and nits.
One canister can treat up to 750 feet and prevent future lice for up to 7 months.
This brand is the most recommended by veterinarians and pest professionals due to its effectiveness in treating lice in your home.
- This product can prevent lice re-infestation for up to 7 seven months.
- It contains ingredients such as S Methroprene suitable to kill lice and needs
- It does not have any odor once fogging is complete.
- This product can kill lice throughout their entire life cycle.
- It is easy to use and cannot leave stains
- Many users complain that some lice build up resistance while using this fogger
2. Adam’s Plus Indoor Fogger
Adam’s Plus Indoor Fogger is designed with three can fogger packs that can treat lice from all areas including carpets, curtains, and other upholstery.
This product is designed to get into areas that lice can hide. It contains active ingredients such as etofenprox that can kill lice in both stages.
- It can kill lice for up to 7 months.
- It is designed in a non-staining formulae
- Contains ingredients such as etofenprox that can kill lice on conduct.
- Most users recommend it because it is easy to apply
- Apart from lice, it can kill fleas and bed bucks.
- It does not have a lingering odor after airing out.
- Many users claim that this product uses harsh chemicals.
- After every use, this product should be wiped thoroughly for safety against kitchen counters and children’s room
3. Hot Shot Fogger6 for Lice
For those in need to get rid of lice in their homes on conduct for up to 2 months, Hot Shot Fogger6 is the best brand. The brand is household-based and is designed for deep-reaching fogger solution.
One canister of this brand can treat up to 2000 square fit and it can be used in the kitchen if you cover foods and food contact surfaces.
- Hot-short fogger6 is a clear formula which does not stay or mess with any item in your home
- The product can kill on conduct.
- It can kill for up to 2 months.
- This fogger contains deep rich formulae that can penetrate to places where lice hide
- It can treat lice for up to 2 hours.
- The product does not produce any powder residue after use
- It is capable of working for up to 30 days following the treatment
- There are some complaints that the product can only kill adult lice, so retreatment may be necessary after their eggs hatch.
4. Durvet No-Bite Multi-Pest Indoor Fogger
Durvet No-Bite Multi-Pest Indoor Fogger is designed with three insecticides as part of its active ingredients. Apart from eliminating lice, the product can also kill fleas and other insects.
This product is more suitable for places such as the basement where you often have multiple insect issues.
- This fogger is recommended by many users to kill fleas and ticks apart from lice.
- The brand is designed in water-based formulae that do not produce any unpleasant odor.
- It does not have oily residue after use.
- It is capable of killing all stages of lice.
- It does not contain any ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Many users claim that there is a need to retreat the fogger for maximum effectiveness
5. Raid Plus Fogger
If you are interested in the Raid Plus Fogger brand to eliminate lice in your home, then you have the right choice because this brand is designed with an insect growth regulator.
This product has been recommended by many users for its effectiveness and short treatment time.
- This product contains a six month residual killing time.
- It is designed for 2 hours of treatment time
- The product contains active insecticide ingredients suitable for eliminating lice.
- It is effective for killing lice in all stages.
- The brand kills lice on conduct.
- Many users for this brand complain that pilot lights must be turned off for gas appliances
- The product contains the chemical smell that can last for a day hence not effective for daily use.
How to Bomb for Bedbugs, Fleas, Lice & Ticks (Live Demonstration with Foggers)
Affiliate Disclosure: Pestnile’s editors carefully evaluate dozens of products before choosing those that will be listed on the website. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. This commission helps us to continue to bring you the best and most relevant content.
MORE REVIEWS: What to spray on furniture for lice in 
- Are Head Lice Arthropods? A Comprehensive Look at the Facts - January 26, 2023
- How to Get Rid of Human Head Lice: A Step-by-Step Guide - January 26, 2023
- Do Spiders Eat Head Lice?Exploring the Facts - January 26, 2023